Full Metal Alchemist: Philosephers Stone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The road to the philosephers stone

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Template

Go down 
+4
Gaono
Brandon/Father
Saya
Dante
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante
The Fuhrer, Crimson Chaos Alchemist
Dante

Character sheet
Weapons: Crimson Chaos Transmutation Circle
Money: $50

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:34 pm

Character Template
Name:

Afilliation:(Military, none, Rebel, Chimera, ect)
(Rebel is a person who turned there back on the military or never join but they fight against the military thinking what the Military is doing is wrong)
Military rank:(If in military what is your rank)

Alchemy:(What type do you posses?...Mustand is fire and stuff..Only 9 special alchemist for now please)(other alchemist will have to use basic transmutation circle until they learn from a master/special alchemist.....we have 3 special alchemist spots open and need
2 more colonels to run the diff HQ's)
Appearance:Please put picture in spoiler so it does not take up alot of room

Attitude:

Bio:(history)

Stats:
(note-have one stat that is 30, 2 that is from 25-29 and rest have to be from 1-24)(look at mine and see how to do this)
Strength:
Speed:
Agility:
Wisdom:
Alchemy:
Aim:(using gun)
Weapon handeling:(sword or something)
Intelligence:(not same as wisdom...wisdom is your knowledge of everything while this is quickly thinking of plans or answering questions)

Last edited by Dante on Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Character sheet

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:16 pm

Character Template
Name:Dante the Crimson Chaos Alchemist

Afilliation:Alchemist(State Military)

Military rank:The Leader(Commander and Chief)

Alchemy:Instantly bend any type of material to make anything or explosions(Likethe crimson alchemist with explosions but don't have to snap fingers and like ed making weapons)

Appearance:Has scar across right eye, and has a mechanical left arm. somewhat ripped, he is about 5'9.Red Eyes.Brown hair and he also wears a big red robe with hood that hides face
(picture is below)
Spoiler:

Attitude:Strict, Honourable, Doesn't take crap from anyone, nice once you get to know him.

Bio:Grew up in a rich family.Father was the Famous Crimson Alchemist and was the Leader of the Military, until one day he vanished and disappeared.Dante was trained by his father and once his father left the military, he became the new leader.A couple years has passed since the disappearance of his father but all of a sudden there are reports of his sighting.He has been in hiding building up his power and turning corrupted evil.He now constantly attacks the military base to test his strength and Dante swore that he would kill his father.Dante is now a Master Alchemist.

Stats:
(note-have one stat that is 30, 2 that is from 25-29 and rest have to be from 1-24)(look at mine and see how to do this)
Strength:22
Speed:37
Agility:37
Wisdom:26
Alchemy:50
Aim:10
Weapon handeling:28
Intelligence:27

Last edited by Dante on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saya
Colonel, Sakura Alchemist
Saya

Character sheet
Weapons:
Money: 40

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:23 pm

Name: Saya Otinashi, Sakura Alchemist

Afilliation: State Alchemist

Military rank: Colonel

Alchemy: Has alchemic control over anything that has to do with nature, also includes the elements

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Attitude: slightly laid back. strict when needed. Can have a slight attitude when provoked. Not exactly someone you want to mess with. reliable. honorable.

Bio: Saya grew up around alchemy. Her father was a state alchemist. He was killed on duty when Saya was 15. Saya had indeed inherited alchemic powers. When her father was still alive, she spent every moment he was with him. She learned almost all there is to know about alchemy. She has basically memorized the components of all living creatures. When her father died, Saya cried almost every night for a month. In that time she so wanted to attempt to bring him back but she knew that was forbidden alchemy. So she did the next best, she studied twice as hard as she ever had. When she turned 16, she got word that the state alchemist exams were coming up. She took this oppurtunity to live up to her father. She went to the exams and passed. On the final part of the exam, her material was dirt. She drew a transmutation circle in the dirt and transmuted a sakura tree in bloom. That's when she got her nickname, the Sakura alchemist. Her rank in the military is Colonel.

Stats:
(note-have one stat that is 30, 2 that is from 25-29 and rest have to be from 1-24)
Strength:27
Speed:32
Agility:32
Wisdom: 28
Alchemy: 45
Aim: 33
Weapon handeling: 40
Intelligence:27

Last edited by Saya on Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Character sheet

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:24 pm

approved but make your stats a little higher since you are a colonel(you can be a general...you run a HQ.....i changed it)
Back to top Go down
Saya
Colonel, Sakura Alchemist
Saya

Character sheet
Weapons:
Money: 40

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:28 pm

alrighti edited
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Character sheet

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Brandon/Father
Metal Alchemist/Rebel Leader
Brandon/Father

Character sheet
Weapons:
Money:

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:26 pm

Name:Brandon Howard Nusher

Afilliation:Rebel

Military rank:Former assassin/general(Holds the same meaning)

Alchemy:Metal

Appearance:Avi

Attitude:A quick talker and mean guy. Used to be the assassin for the army

Bio:(history):Brandon has learned how to make metal alchemy since he was a kid. He was raised t fight with Kenjutsu and his automail. He lost his arm in the war. He will always be a fighter. He stopped working for the army. They have have been trying to recruite him back for years.

Stats:
Strength:29
Speed:50
Agility:50
Wisdom:28
Alchemy:29
Aim:(using gun):27
Weapon handeling:(sword or something):30
Intelligence:26
(Yes his stats are high but I have a plan for him)

Last edited by Brandon on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Character sheet

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:28 pm

approved but since your character was a general ou can make your stats a little bit better
Back to top Go down

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:15 am

Name: Altair Rakdos the Lightning Alchemist

Afilliation: State Alchemist

Alchemy: Has the ability to collect static discharge, static molecules in the air, and energy from living things and transmute it into lightning based attacks or may charge weapons with electricity for added damage

Appearance: Avi

Attitude: He is calm and mysterious. Very closed off from people except his true friends, where he is sometimes open to them.

Bio: Altair was always interested in alchemy. His parents were state alchemists, but his father died when he was around three years old, reasons unknown to him. He had made the decision to grow up and be a state alchemist like his father was. His mother helped him learn and taught him much. He took the Alchemist exams in his area and passed easily. His mother was proud of him. He learned he was a lightning alchemist when he experimented on alchemy during a storm. His symbol collected all the energy from the lightning, sending the static electricity through his body, being re-directed at a nearby tree from his palm, setting the tree on fire, which was soon put out by the rain in the storm.

Stats:
Strength:26
Speed:29
Agility:22
Wisdom:20
Alchemy:30
Aim:(using gun)15
Weapon handeling:(sword or something)24
Intelligence: 23
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Character sheet

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:16 pm

approved if you put your military rank(Note-the state Alchemist is part of military...you can bea colonel and lead one of the HQ's)
Back to top Go down
Gaono

Gaono

Character sheet
Weapons:
Money:

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:17 pm

Name: Gaono Mistuki

Afilliation: Military

Alchemy: I haven't learned alchemy yet

Appearance: Character Template 0godoflight

Attitude: He is happy go lucky but cross him in battle he is a completely different person.

Bio: Gaono was born in a middle class family. So he got what he needed and nothing more. But he always wanted something to do with his life. At an early age he was intrigued by the military. He had never truly thought of learn alchemy even though he would think of alchemy in his spare time if he had any. So when he had finally finished school he had went straight into the military. After many missions he had been successful in he had got hit in the back of the head with some clutter from an explosion. He was in the hospital for weeks and forgot some or all of his training. But he is told it will come back after a few encounters in combat to bring back.

Stats:
Strength: 20
Speed: 19
Agility: 14
Wisdom: 10
Alchemy: 9
Aim: 30
Weapon handeling: 25
Intelligence: 24

Last edited by Gaono on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Character sheet

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:35 pm

approved...What your miliary rank?
Back to top Go down
Zalos
Military Lieutenant/Humonculi Leader
Zalos

Character sheet
Weapons: None Needed
Money:

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:13 pm

Name: Zalos The Lark

Afilliation:Military
Military rank: Lieutenant

Alchemy: Humonculi Alchemy

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Attitude: Cocky

Bio:Basically was a child who died at birth and was recreated using alchemy

Stats:
Strength: 30
Speed: 29
Agility: 24
Wisdom: 17
Alchemy: 29
Aim: 20
Weapon handeling: 23
Intelligence:18
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Character sheet

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:14 pm

Approved...(lol there alot of military people)
Back to top Go down
Gaono

Gaono

Character sheet
Weapons:
Money:

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:31 pm

K edited that... but don't you forget my character is going to be like a newbie till a big fight or event I guess
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Character sheet

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:41 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:17 pm

Name: Savin Raiko

Afilliation: Humonculis
(Rebel is a person who turned there back on the military or never join but they fight against the military thinking what the Military is doing is wrong)
Military rank:(If in military what is your rank)

Alchemy: Manipulation of wind and explosions
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Attitude: Calculating, evil, kinda pyschotic yet intelligent to a inhuman level

Bio: A scientist on the brink of curing an pandemic class diease

Stats:
Strength: 24
Speed: 30
Agility: 29
Wisdom: 29
Alchemy: 24
Aim: 23
Weapon handeling: 22
Intelligence: 24
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Character sheet

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:19 pm

approved but correct em if i am wrong....so you have nothing to do wit hthe rebels or the military?....if so you can lead the evil himunculi group
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Character sheet

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:22 pm

oh ok....well post topics in the himunculi hideouts
Back to top Go down
Sin Humonculous

Sin Humonculous

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:53 pm

Name: Hiro(Greed Humonculi)

Afilliation: The Sin Humonculi

Military rank: /

Alchemy: Humonculi Alchemy

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Attitude: Greedy

Bio: No Bio, Humonculi

Stats:
Strength: 23
Speed: 24
Agility:29
Wisdom: 30
Alchemy: 24
Aim: 29
Weapon handeling: 24
Intelligence:23
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Character sheet

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:00 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Edward
Colonel, FullMetal Alchemist
Edward

Character sheet
Weapons: My right metallic arm
Money: $1,250

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:20 pm

Character Template
Name:Full metal alchemist edward elric

Afilliation:Alchemist(State Military)

Military rank:Dog of the militairy (idk okay >>) dantes Partner in leadership

Alchemy:Can use alchemy without a transmutation circle

Appearance:avi

Attitude: Agressive, hates being called shorty, hotheaded

Bio:Grew up in a small country house, he lived with his brother and his yada yada you know the rest dante

Stats:
Strength:22
Speed:37
Agility:37
Wisdom:30
Alchemy:50
Aim:16
Weapon handeling:28
Intelligence:30
Back to top Go down
https://metalalchemistrpg.rpg-board.net
Dante
Dante

Character sheet

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:25 pm

approved...you can be a colonel and lead a hq but in the show there is only one furher
Back to top Go down
Edward
Colonel, FullMetal Alchemist
Edward

Character sheet
Weapons: My right metallic arm
Money: $1,250

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:26 pm

yeah i know but i didnt know whether there was any room, and kinai or dante >< i was gonna make myself the fuhrer
Back to top Go down
https://metalalchemistrpg.rpg-board.net
Dante
Dante

Character sheet

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:28 pm

lol too late...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Template
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next